What we're looking for
Klasha is looking to hire a technical writer who is excited to join our fast-growing team. The technical writer will be in a key position within the company to help us grow the content on our blog and across our social media. You'll help us to create an impact in an exciting, growing market. You'll need to compose clear and coherent technical information, discuss commercial and industrial products and services, write instruction manuals for users and possess a complete understanding of our products and applications.
- Actively manage, pitch articles and come up with content for our website.
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas.
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs.
- Collaborate with other teams to gather information and business requirements for all copy and editorial content.
- Work cross functionally to ensure accurate content, consistency, and quality in copy collateral.
- You need to have the ability to consistently meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to write and proof-read with excellent grammar and attention to detail.
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics.
- Ability to write relevant and modern copy and you have an understanding of how people will react to your writing.
- Bachelor's Degree in English, Communications, or Information Technology.
- Written Communication.
- Ability to Explain Concepts Clearly.
- Planning and Organisation.
- Ability to Work Under Pressure.
- Must have a portfolio of published articles online